BrokerCalls is a fast-growing online pay-per-call marketing company based in Ft. Lauderdale, FL, and is currently seeking new team members.
We specialize in a few different verticals such as finance, legal, travel, home services, and insurance. We believe in helping our employees grow to be as successful as possible. We work hard and offer a supportive team environment to help you reap the benefits of a job well done.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Great Team
- Ability to Grow
- Learning Opportunities
Client Service Manager – Not Remote Eligible
Job Overview: We are looking for someone who is an excellent multitasker, able to work in a fast-paced environment, also be able to communicate effectively and often with clients and people outside of the organization. With the goal in mind to nurture and build relationships with clients.
- Exceptional organizational skills and must be very detailed orientated.
- 3 years ’+ experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- 1 year+ knowledge of Google Drive applications.
- 1 year+ experience with working in Salesforce CRM.
- Must be a fast worker and able to multitask working on different accounts at the same time.
List of essential duties required to effectively carry out this job:
- Updating SalesForce
- Ensuring budgets are being met, increasing revenue on current accounts
- Working with accounting department to help resolve billing & reporting discrepancies
- Relaying Quality Assurance reports & Data Analytic reports to buyers to help ensure calls are being handled properly.
- Addressing and resolving any concerns due to quality or any other concerns they have.
- Some traveling to trade shows or conferences is required.
We are looking for someone who is an excellent multitasker, able to work in a fast-paced environment, also be able to communicate effectively and often with clients and people outside of the organization. With the goal in mind to nurture and build relationships with clients.
Affiliate Account Manager – Not Remote Eligible
Job Overview: The main focus of the Affiliate Account Manager role will involve identifying potential new affiliate partners, promoting our industry leading affiliate program to them, and effectively managing the on-going relationship with existing partners.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Market and promote BrokerCalls through various social media platforms and other various online platforms.
- Aggregate leads and grow existing accounts.
- Join, create and communicate with clients (Publishers) through blogging, posting, and chats groups.
- Capture and record affiliate/publisher leads through social media outlets to SalesForce.
- Negotiate, pre-vet and submit purchase orders for calls from Affiliate/Publisher to CSR team.
- Keep rapport with client base and evaluate ongoing market changes with traffic sources.
- Reporting on SEO improvements from marketing efforts created with social media outlets.
- Communicate, document, and coordinate efforts using SalesForce CRM.
- Occasional travel for trade shows and conferences.
- 3+ years knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Knowledge of Google Drive applications.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Pay Per Call traffic types and pricing models.
- Candidate should possess a strong ambition for learning and competency in adapting to understand new concepts.
Client Service Representative
Job Overview: The Client Service Representative (CSR) will manage accounts and maintain relationships with both buyers and publishers. The CSR will be the main line of support to the BrokerCalls Customer Service Managers. The CSR’s main responsibilities will be monitoring calls, accounting issues and disposition communication. This role is a key component for keeping both the publisher and buyer accounts satisfied to ensure a successful business relationship with BrokerCalls.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Updating SalesForce daily with account specific information.
- Monitoring call tracking platform to ensure calls are being monetized.
- Working with accounting department to help resolve billing and reporting discrepancies as well as billable matching.
- Approving or denying publisher invoices and working to resolve discrepancies that may arise.
- Confirming receipt of buyer invoices and gaining approval.
- Relaying Quality Assurance Reports, Data Analytic Reports and Disposition Reports to ensure they are sending and receiving quality calls that meet performance standards.
- Addressing and resolving any publisher concerns due to call performance, call failures, and performance metrics.
- Communicating to publishers of any campaign changes that arise.
- Ability to travel domestically to industry trade shows or conferences.
- Education level: Associates or bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience necessary for role: One year minimum in Affiliate Marketing required, preferably in Pay Per Call Affiliate Marketing. Knowledge of Invoca, Retreaver or Leadspedia with preferred experience in Ringba.
- Characteristics: Must work well with others with superb communication skills and be detail oriented. Needs to be an excellent negotiator that is assertive as well as analytical and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment. The ability to manage conflict resolution is a necessity.
- Skills Required: Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel), Google Docs, Salesforce, Call Tracking platforms.