Are you a good candidate for one of our positions?
Send your resume to Contact@BrokerCalls.com to apply.
BrokerCalls is a fast-growing online pay per call marketing company based in Ft Lauderdale FL and is currently seeking new team members. We specialize in a few different verticals such as finance, legal, travel, home services, and insurance. We believe in helping our employees grow to be as successful as possible. We work hard and offer a supportive team environment to help you reap the benefits of a job well done.
Benefits & Compensation:
- 50% Paid Health Insurance
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Optional Vision Insurance
- No Cost Life Insurance (25K)
- Sick & Vacation Pay
- Base Salary: Commensurate with Experience
BrokerCalls is currently seeking a Full-Time Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into
information – Information into insight – and insight into sound business decisions.
- 1 Year experience as a Data Analyst or equivalent.
- 1 Year experience with working with Salesforce or other CRM. ·
- 1 Year experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Knowledge of Google Drive applications.
Knowledge of call tracking software, digital marketing campaigns, traffic driving methods and
pricing models a plus.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other
strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators
to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Integrate new campaigns and offers based on client specifications into platform
- Track buyer reporting metrics.
Director of Affiliate Accounts
This role is open to remote candidates, as well as open to anyone in the Ft Lauderdale FL area.
- Exceptional organizational skills and must be very detailed orientated.
- Forward-thinker with analytical reasoning.
- Personable but still careful on an approach to interactions.
- A person should possess an ambition to learn new things and is competent in understanding new concepts.
- Candidate must be a go getter with a driven personality.
- 3 years’+ experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- 1 year+ knowledge of Google Drive applications.
- 1 year+ experience with working in Salesforce CRM.
- 3 years’+ Pay Per Call experience.
- Knowledge of Pay Per Call traffic types and pricing models is required.
- Researching and prospecting new affiliate accounts across all media platforms.
- Vetting of new affiliate accounts.
- Logging, keeping track, follow up of vetting & onboarding process for affiliate accounts.
- Understanding TCPA compliance practices.
- Daily communication with internal sales team and QA/Compliance departments.
- Spotting trends, identifying & enforcing KPIs.
- Updating and managing CRM daily.
Director of Business Development
- 2-4 years in affiliate marketing business development experience required.
- 2-4 years in pay-per-call business development experience is required.
- Experience with digital marketing campaigns and traffic driving methods.
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills.
- We are looking for someone who is a problem solver and critical thinker.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM
- New Business Prospecting.
- Generating revenue from new and existing accounts.
- Day to day client contact (Skype, email, phone).
- Discover advertiser needs and provide targeted traffic for their offers.
- Negotiate and strategize new campaign opportunities.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $65-75K Base Plus 5% Commission on Net (First Year Total Anticipated $75-90K)
Send your resume to Contact@BrokerCalls.com to apply for one of our job opportunities.