In the policy, we discuss how we handle and protect the information you provide when you visit our websites or sign on to our services and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
What information do we collect about you and how did we get that information?
When you visit our website, enter an Publisher or Advertiser arrangement with us, or contact us for support or other offerings, we collect information that identifies you. This includes information such as your contact information, payment information, and login information. We may also sometimes collect other information that does not identify you, such as:
- IP Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- GEO Location
In addition, when you visit from our website an offer by one of our advertisers, we collect online identifiers. We provide more detail in the list below.
- Contact Information: If you are an Publisher or Advertising Partner, we will collect general contact information that you provide to us. This includes your name, address, country of residence, email address, and phone number.
- Payment Information: To carry out our relationship with our Publisher Partners, we will collect the following information that you provide to us: tax identification number, banking information (Account Name, Account Number, ABA/SWIFT/BIC), and other payment information.
- Login Information: If you are a Publisher or Advertising Partner, we will collect your user id (email address) and password.
- Online Identifiers: When you access one of our websites, we obtain your Internet Protocol address, browser user agent, and sometimes your device id.
- Domain Names: For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name but not the email address (where possible).
- Data Trackers, including Cookie
How do we use the information we collect about you?
We use contact information, including email addresses, to communicate with you if you are an Advertising or Publisher Partner to our services. This helps us to carry out our services and to notify you about updates to our website. We use your payment information to process payments for your services. We also use the information we collect, including contact information, login information, online identifiers, and data trackers to create a user profile of you for our website.
Login information and data trackers are used to secure the limited access portions of our website and services. Data trackers help our web pages work. They also help us to improve our content and to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor. In addition, online identifiers and data trackers help us to prevent and reduce fraudulent practices.
Do we share your personal information?
BrokerCalls works with companies that help us run our business. From time to time, we need to share some of your personal information with these companies so that they can perform requested services. They can only access your personal information to carry out the tasks we have asked them to do. They are required to meet both legal and industry standards to ensure that your data is protected. We may share your personal information with:
- Service Providers: BrokerCalls may share information about our visitors, members, and/or customers with our contracted service providers so that these service providers can provide services on our behalf. These service providers are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide the requested services to us. Without limiting the foregoing, BrokerCalls may also share information about visitors, members, and/or customers with our service providers to ensure the quality of information provided. Without your Consent, BrokerCalls does not share, sell, rent, or trade any information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Publishers: BrokerCalls may share information with our Publisher entities in order to work with them. For example, we may need to share personal information with other companies within our corporate family for customer support, marketing, technical operations and account management purposes.
- Vendors: BrokerCalls may also provide your information to trusted vendors and business partners. These business partners include companies who provide business services to us or on our behalf, such as to market products or services to you, monitor activity, help to maintain our customer database, and administer emails.
- Third Parties: As discussed in the section of the Privacy Statement, What information do we collect about you and how did we get that information?, or our advertisers, may collect information about you through Cookies. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties with your prior Consent.
- Compelled Disclosure: Sometimes, we are required to use or disclose information provided if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the BrokerCalls rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
Is my personal information secure?
We believe the security of your information is a serious issue and we are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We have reasonable and appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. We do use an SSL certificate.
Although we take precautions to protect your data, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
You should note that the security of your personal information also depends on you. Please do not communicate any information to us through unsecured channels, such as when you are in public areas. Where we have provided you or you have chosen a password, access code, or similar security feature, you should keep the password, access code or security feature confidential. Please do not share your password with anyone. If you believe your password or account has been compromised, please contact us at Contact@BrokerCalls.com or otherwise review the Contact Us section below.
Where do you store my personal information?
Your personal information and files are stored on BrokerCalls servers and the servers of companies we hire to provide services to us. BrokerCalls servers and the servers of companies we hire to provide services to us. Your personal information may be transferred across national borders because those servers are located worldwide and the companies we hire to help us run our business are located in different countries.
How long will you keep my personal information?
We will retain your personal information only as long as our business needs require and as needed to comply with our legal obligations and enforce our agreements. We will then destroy or render unreadable any such information upon disposal.
Will you transfer my personal information across national borders?
We primarily store information about our visitors, Publishers and Advertising Partners in the United States. However, we may transfer your personal information across national borders to other countries in compliance with applicable laws. If you are a European resident, we transfer your data based
What access do I have to the personal information that you collect?
Under the law of some countries, you have the right to:
- Access the personal information that you provide us and that we maintain;
- Correct, update or delete that personal information that we no longer have business reasons for retaining;
- Restrict processing while we review any concerns you may have over the accuracy of the personal information we maintain;
- Object to
- Data processing based upon legitimate interests,
- Data processing for research or statistics,
- Direct marketing, and
- Decisions based exclusively on automated processing, such as profiling, so long as the decision does not impact our ability to enter or perform our contract services for you or is not based on your explicit consent;
- Withdraw your consent in instances where we must have your consent to contact you; and
- Transfer, or port, your personal information that you provided us in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
Will you or others market products or services to me?
BrokerCalls may share or sell your information to trusted vendors and business partners. These include companies who provide business services to us or on our behalf, such as to market products or services to you, monitor activity, help to maintain our customer database, and administer emails, surveys or other contests. You have the absolute right to withdraw your consent to receive these direct marketing communications from us by contacting us at Contact@BrokerCalls.com. As to communications from our Publisher companies, trusted vendors and business partners, please follow the instructions to opt-out in those entities’ communications.
What if I have a dispute about how you handle my personal information?
If you are an E.U. resident and you have a dispute about how we are handling your personal information, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority to enforce your rights. You can email BrokerCalls lead supervisory at Contact@BrokerCalls.com.
If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the changes to our Privacy Statement web page to notify you of these changes. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement for the latest information on our privacy practices.