Job Overview: The main focus of the Affiliate Account Manager role will involve identifying potential new affiliate partners, promoting our industry leading affiliate program to them, and effectively managing the on-going relationship with existing partners.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Market and promote BrokerCalls through various social media platforms and other various online platforms.
- Aggregate leads and grow existing accounts.
- Join, create and communicate with clients (Publishers) through blogging, posting, and chats groups.
- Capture and record affiliate/publisher leads through social media outlets to SalesForce.
- Negotiate, pre-vet and submit purchase orders for calls from Affiliate/Publisher to CSR team.
- Keep rapport with client base and evaluate ongoing market changes with traffic sources.
- Reporting on SEO improvements from marketing efforts created with social media outlets.
- Communicate, document, and coordinate efforts using SalesForce CRM.
- Occasional travel for trade shows and conferences.
- 3+ years knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Knowledge of Google Drive applications.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Pay Per Call traffic types and pricing models.
- Candidate should possess a strong ambition for learning and competency in adapting to understand new concepts.