Job Overview: The Client Service Representative (CSR) will manage accounts and maintain relationships with both buyers and publishers. The CSR will be the main line of support to the BrokerCalls Customer Service Managers. The CSR’s main responsibilities will be monitoring calls, accounting issues and disposition communication. This role is a key component for keeping both the publisher and buyer accounts satisfied to ensure a successful business relationship with BrokerCalls.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Updating SalesForce daily with account specific information.
- Monitoring call tracking platform to ensure calls are being monetized.
- Working with accounting department to help resolve billing and reporting discrepancies as well as billable matching.
- Approving or denying publisher invoices and working to resolve discrepancies that may arise.
- Confirming receipt of buyer invoices and gaining approval.
- Relaying Quality Assurance Reports, Data Analytic Reports and Disposition Reports to ensure they are sending and receiving quality calls that meet performance standards.
- Addressing and resolving any publisher concerns due to call performance, call failures, and performance metrics.
- Communicating to publishers of any campaign changes that arise.
- Ability to travel domestically to industry trade shows or conferences.
- Education level: Associates or bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience necessary for role: One year minimum in Affiliate Marketing required, preferably in Pay Per Call Affiliate Marketing. Knowledge of Invoca, Retreaver or Leadspedia with preferred experience in Ringba.
- Characteristics: Must work well with others with superb communication skills and be detail oriented. Needs to be an excellent negotiator that is assertive as well as analytical and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment. The ability to manage conflict resolution is a necessity.
- Skills Required: Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel), Google Docs, Salesforce, Call Tracking platforms.