Discover how pay per call lead generation can be profitable.
Selling products over the phone is nothing new but lead generation companies offering Pay Per Call Lead Generation has become a new trend in the marketing industry.
Lead generation companies that specialize in Pay Per Call Lead Generation operate in a similar fashion to pay per click marketers but instead of charging for clicks, they receive payment based on the number of calls and sales they bring to a prospective client.
This performance-based marketing relies on lead generation companies to produce phone leads sent directly to a business which are then tracked in order for the business needing the leads to pay a certain amount depending on the number of qualified pay per call leads generated.
How Does it Compare to Online Lead Generation?
Online lead generation is when a customer inquiries about a business’ products through online sources. Pay Per Call Lead Generation works to direct potential patrons to your business via phone calls.
While online lead generation offers numerous opportunities through the Internet, using Pay Per Call campaigns can be more effective because of the personal aspects of phone calls.
When a potential customer takes the time to inquire about a business via a phone call, they are already engaged with the business and have shown genuine interest. With online leads, there are a myriad amount of reasons the user visited the site and getting them to convert can be challenging.
Talking to an engaged person over the phone allows your business to develop a relationship with the customer and to soothe out any questions or concerns they have about your services. Lead generation companies can also collect valuable data from the caller to provide your business insight as to which type of customers are interested in your company to help convert sales.
Which Leads Do Produce the Best Results?
When a lead generation company does send calls to your business, there are two types of leads they can generate for your business:
- Click to Call: While scrolling through their mobile phone, a user clicks on a link which sends them directly to a call center or sales agent.
- Call Transfer: This occurs when a potential consumer calls the lead generation company to inquire about a particular service. They then transfer the call to your business in real-time allowing you to instantly take advantage of the customer’s interest at that very moment.
How Lead Generation Profits Are Shared
When lead generation companies do generate sales from Pay Per Call campaigns, they generally use three types of methods to charge the advertiser for directing leads to them via phone calls:
- Flat Rate: Charging a one-time flat rate for each lead transferred to your business is a standard payment practice. Businesses generally receive more unqualified leads this way but ensuring you receive only qualified leads can be negotiated with lead generation companies.
- Rev-share: If you only want to pay lead generation companies based on the sales they generate, a percentage of each sale is negotiated so the lead generation company receives a percentage of whatever lead they bring in that converts a sale.
- Hybrid: By combining both a flat rate and rev-share payout system, businesses can pay for each lead generated while also offering a percentage of larger sales.
Ready to Start Converting Phone Leads?
With BrokerCalls’ proven and reliable method of screening every phone lead to ensure you only receive customers interested in your business, you can rest assured you’ll be receiving high-quality Pay Per Call leads in no time.
Gone are the days of cold calling or waiting for the phone to ring. Let BrokerCalls manage your Pay Per Calls leads and start generating sales from qualified and effective leads today.