How to Create a Funnel That Converts
B2B lead generation is the process of identifying and attracting potential business customers or clients who are likely to be interested in a company’s products or services. In other words, it’s the process of finding and nurturing potential leads (prospective customers) for business-to-business (B2B) sales.
The goal is to build a pipeline of potential customers who have shown interest in a company’s products or services and are likely to convert into paying customers. This is typically achieved through a combination of inbound and outbound marketing strategies, such as email marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, search engine optimization, and cold calling.
B2B lead generation typically involves several stages, including identifying potential leads, qualifying them to ensure they meet the company’s ideal customer profile, and nurturing them through the sales funnel until they are ready to make a purchase. The ultimate goal of B2B lead generation is to drive revenue and growth for the business by converting leads into customers.
How B2B Lead Generation Creates a Funnel that Converts
B2B lead generation creates a funnel that converts by following a systematic process that moves potential leads through each stage of the funnel, from initial awareness to eventual conversion. Here are the key steps involved:
- Awareness: The first step in B2B lead generation is creating awareness of your brand and offerings among potential leads. This is typically done through inbound marketing tactics such as content marketing, SEO, social media, and targeted advertising.
- Interest: Once potential leads become aware of your brand and offerings, the next step is to generate interest in your products or services. This is done through engaging content, personalized emails, and other forms of lead nurturing.
- Evaluation: At this stage, potential leads are actively considering your offerings and evaluating whether they are a good fit for their business. This is where B2B lead generation efforts need to provide detailed information about your products or services, answer common questions, and provide demonstrations or trials.
- Conversion: This is the final stage in the funnel, where potential leads become paying customers. To ensure conversion, B2B lead generation efforts need to focus on building trust, providing excellent customer service, and making the buying process as seamless and easy as possible.
How Do B2B Lead Generation and Funnel Conversion Correlate?
B2B lead generation and funnel conversion are closely related because lead generation is the process of attracting potential customers and converting them into paying customers through the funnel. B2B lead generation is the starting point of the funnel, and the ultimate goal is to convert leads into paying customers.
Here’s how B2B lead generation and funnel conversion correlate:
- Identifying potential leads: The first step is identifying potential leads. These leads are then nurtured through the funnel by providing relevant and engaging content, answering questions, and providing other types of value.
- Qualifying leads: As leads move through the funnel, they are evaluated to determine if they are a good fit for the company’s products or services. This is important because it ensures that resources are focused on leads that have the highest likelihood of converting.
- Nurturing leads: Once qualified, leads are nurtured through the funnel with targeted and personalized marketing efforts. The goal is to keep the leads engaged and interested in the company’s offerings, moving them closer to the point of conversion.
- Converting leads: The final step in the funnel is converting leads into paying customers. This is achieved by providing excellent customer service, answering any remaining questions or concerns, and making the buying process as smooth and easy as possible.
B2B lead generation and funnel conversion are closely related because B2B lead generation, including those in the Medicare supplement industry, is the process of identifying and attracting potential leads interested in Medicare supplement plans. In contrast, funnel conversion is the process of nurturing and converting those leads, including those looking for Medicare supplement coverage, into paying customers who choose the best-suited plans for their healthcare needs. The success of one, whether in the B2B space or the specialized field of Medicare supplement plans, is dependent on the success of the other.
B2B Lead Generation: 6 Benefits
B2B lead generation has several benefits for businesses, including:
- Increased Sales: B2B lead generation helps to identify and attract potential customers, increasing the chances of converting them into paying customers. This, in turn, leads to increased sales and revenue for the business.
- Improved ROI: B2B lead generation helps businesses to target their marketing efforts more effectively, which can lead to a higher return on investment (ROI) for their marketing spend.
- Better Targeting: B2B lead generation helps businesses to identify potential customers that fit their ideal customer profile, allowing them to tailor their marketing efforts and messaging to better target those customers.
- Increased Brand Awareness: B2B lead generation helps to increase brand awareness by getting a business’s name and offerings in front of potential customers who may not have been aware of the company previously.
- Greater Market Insights: B2B lead generation can also provide businesses with greater insights into their target market, including customer needs, pain points, and preferences. This information can be used to inform product development and marketing strategies.
- Improved Customer Retention: B2B lead generation can help businesses to attract and retain customers by providing them with personalized and targeted marketing efforts that meet their needs and preferences.
Learn How You Can Implement B2B Lead Generation with the Help of BrokerCalls
If you’re interested in learning more about our lead generation strategy, please contact BrokerCalls today at (855) 268-3773. You can also reach us on social media through Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.