How the Process of Buying Leads Works
If you’re new to buying leads for your business, you might be curious about what it entails. Buying leads allows you to bypass traditional digital marketing channels such as SEO marketing, paid ads, social media ads, email marketing campaigns, and other strategies that take a great deal of time, effort, and money.
A significant benefit of buying leads is that it can let your business go straight to the objective of advertising: getting quality, motivated leads. Instead of spending months on marketing campaigns that may never see the ROI that can help your business thrive, you can buy live transfer leads. Good things come to those who wait, but when it comes to sales, getting immediate results matters.
BrokerCalls can supply your business with the leads it needs to meet sales goals and ultimately, business growth. Our process is simple; you buy pay-per-call leads, and through state-of-the-art call tracking software, your sales team can talk to highly motivated, qualified customers that are looking to buy.
Buying Leads From BrokerCalls is Efficient and Cost-Effective
We’ve streamlined the process of our performance-driven leads model and targeting leads that convert. The process can be broken down, in detail, into just six steps which are as follows:
- Expansive digital marketing campaigns: BrokerCalls has created several robust digital marketing campaigns that have been given the time needed to mature. We use Whitehat techniques that, over time, can drive significant traffic to our clients.
- Companies become clients of BrokerCalls: One of the keys to our performance-driven leads is matching our clients with their ideal target audience. We do this by helping you to create a company profile that best describes your services and the type of customers you are looking for. It may include location, age, income, and more.
- Customers initiate calls: Customers find our marketing material online and are motivated to call to enquire about the services listed.
- Leads are qualified and sifted to the right client: Through our extensive marketing campaigns and our powerful affiliate marketing network, live agents or automated systems help qualify calls – all of our leads generated are from TCPA-compliant sources.
- Live transfer leads are put through to ideal BrokerCalls’ clients: After receiving a motivated lead, our state-of-the-art call tracking software live transfers the call to a company profile that matches the customer’s needs, such as real estate leads to a real estate agent.
- You receive the call on a pay-per-call basis: Your ROI is important to us as a performance-based lead broker. You are essentially buying leads that are working out, only paying for leads after 90 to 120 seconds have passed, so you are buying leads that have motivated customers on the other end. This process is why the quality of leads is vital to us.
What Verticals Does Brokercalls Offer Calls In?
BrokerCalls specializes in several competitive verticals for two main reasons: the vertical is ideal for a pay-per-call leads model allowing for excellent ROI for our clients. And the highly competitive nature of these verticals makes it exceedingly difficult for a business to find significant sales leads without spending a fortune in marketing.
So, what leads can you buy? The verticals that BrokerCalls offer as leads include:
- Life Insurance leads
- Final Expense insurance leads
- Health Insurance leads
- Medicare leads
- U65 Health Insurance leads
- SSDI leads
- Home Insurance leads
- Auto Insurance leads
- Debt Settlement leads
- Credit Repair leads
- Tax Debt leads
- Mortgage leads
- Home Warranty leads
- Pest Control leads
- Solar leads
- Roofing leads
- Flooring leads
- Bathroom Remodeling leads
- Flight leads
Please take advantage of the extensive and effective online marketing campaigns to get excellent ROI through our leads generated through TCPA-compliant means. Our business leads will help your company thrive as a top-ranking leads provider. Call us at (855) 268-3773 today or reach out to us through social media on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.